Thunderbird - Local folder storage
1. Open Thunderbird application on system.
2.Right click on Local Folder, and click on New Folder option
3. Enter desired name for the new archive folder and click on Create Folder.
The newly generated archive folder can be located in the Thunderbird folders.
4. Once you have created a new archive folder, follow these steps to archive the required emails:
- Open the mailbox folder from which emails need to be archived.
- Select the required emails to be archived into local folder.
- Right click on the selected mails and choose Move To>Local Folder. Choose the archive folder where you wish to move the emails
When the above steps are completely followed, the selected emails gets moved into the chosen archive folder and user can easily access those emails from the local archive folder.
Was this answer helpful?
Email configuration for the Windows 8 Mail app · This guide will help you configure...
cPanel Mail features – A Basic Introduction Index 1, How to log in2, Add, remove & edit...
How to change the number of days your email is kept on the server - Outlook When you leave...
Your email address password can be changed by logging on to webmail (roundcube).If your email...
Spam is defined as: 1. Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large...