Thunderbird - How to change the number of days your email is kept on the server
Changing the Mozilla Thunderbird settings
To leave messages on the server, you will:
- Open the server settings window for your mail account
- Check the Leave messages on server checkbox
1. Start the Mozilla Thunderbird program.
When Thunderbird opens, click Tools, then Account Settings from the menu bar.
2. The Account Settings window will appear.
- Click the small "plus sign" to the left of the account to expand the list beneath it.
- Click Server Settings.
- Check the box next to Leave messages on server. You may also want to check the Until I delete or move them from Inbox option as well.
3. Close the Account Settings window.
- Click OK to close the Account Settings window.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Open Thunderbird application on system. 2.Right click on Local Folder, and click on New...
Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended) Username: firstname.lastname@example.org...
How can I keep the size of an IMAP email inbox down? First you need to see the difference with...
How to change the number of days your email is kept on the server - Outlook When you leave...
Open up Windows 8 Mail. Point your cursor up to lower right hand corner and start moving it...