How do I : Forward an email as an attachment with Outlook
The steps to forward emails as attachments are the same in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and Outlook for Microsoft 365. Screenshots are from Outlook 2016, and any minor variations from this version are called out.
- Select the email you want to forward, then go to the Home tab.
- In the Respond group, select More Respond Actions. In Outlook 2010, select More.
- Select Forward as Attachment.
- In the To text box, enter the email address of the recipient. In the body of the email, explain why you are forwarding the email as an attachment.
- Select Send.
Was this answer helpful?
Email configuration for the Windows 8 Mail app · This guide will help you configure...
1. Open Thunderbird application on system. 2.Right click on Local Folder, and click on New...
Your email address password can be changed by logging on to webmail (roundcube).If your email...
How to change roundcube passwordGo to http://mail.webshield.net.au
cPanel Mail features – A Basic Introduction Index 1, How to log in2, Add, remove & edit...