Iphone Email setup
Step 1: Go to system “Settings".
Step 2: Go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
Step 3: Under accounts, touch “Add Account”. Step 4: Choose “Other“.
Step 5: Touch “Add Mail Account”.
Step 6: Enter your name, full email address and password for the email account. The description field can be filled in as you see fit.
- Name = Your name that will be displayed on outgoing email messages
- Email Address = Your full email address ending in @webshield.net.au
- Password = Your email account password
- Description = A name will automagically appear (you can change it if you don’t like it)
Step 7: After hitting “Next” you will need to enter in our mail server information.
- For hostname enter mail.webshield.net.au and,
- For username enter your full email address. Example “email@example.com”.
- If the password field is not filled in, enter it again.
Then press “Save”. After a short delay, the new email account should become visible
Was this answer helpful?
Your email address password can be changed by logging on to webmail (roundcube).If your email...
1) Open Settings from the sidebar 2) Select Add account 3) Enter your email address 4) Select...
What is a .pst file? A .pst file is Microsoft Outlooks file type for storing numbers of emails....
Email configuration for Microsoft Outlook 2007 This guide will help you configure your...
Setting Outgoing email to Port 587 TLS Some users have found themselves unable to send emails...