Iphone Email setup
Step 1: Go to system “Settings".
Step 2: Go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
Step 3: Under accounts, touch “Add Account”. Step 4: Choose “Other“.
Step 5: Touch “Add Mail Account”.
Step 6: Enter your name, full email address and password for the email account. The description field can be filled in as you see fit.
- Name = Your name that will be displayed on outgoing email messages
- Email Address = Your full email address ending in @webshield.net.au
- Password = Your email account password
- Description = A name will automagically appear (you can change it if you don’t like it)
Step 7: After hitting “Next” you will need to enter in our mail server information.
- For hostname enter mail.webshield.net.au and,
- For username enter your full email address. Example “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- If the password field is not filled in, enter it again.
Then press “Save”. After a short delay, the new email account should become visible
Was this answer helpful?
Email configuration for Microsoft Outlook 2007 This guide will help you configure your...
Email configuration for the Windows 8 Mail app · This guide will help you configure...
1) Open Settings from the sidebar 2) Select Add account 3) Enter your email address 4) Select...
Email configuration for Microsoft Outlook 2010 This guide will help you configure your...
Spam is defined as: 1. Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large...