Iphone Email setup
Step 1: Go to system “Settings".
Step 2: Go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
Step 3: Under accounts, touch “Add Account”. Step 4: Choose “Other“.
Step 5: Touch “Add Mail Account”.
Step 6: Enter your name, full email address and password for the email account. The description field can be filled in as you see fit.
- Name = Your name that will be displayed on outgoing email messages
- Email Address = Your full email address ending in @webshield.net.au
- Password = Your email account password
- Description = A name will automagically appear (you can change it if you don’t like it)
Step 7: After hitting “Next” you will need to enter in our mail server information.
- For hostname enter mail.webshield.net.au and,
- For username enter your full email address. Example “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- If the password field is not filled in, enter it again.
Then press “Save”. After a short delay, the new email account should become visible
Was this answer helpful?
Email configuration for the Windows 8 Mail app · This guide will help you configure...
How to change roundcube passwordGo to http://mail.webshield.net.au
Setting Outgoing email to Port 587 TLS Some users have found themselves unable to send emails...
Email configuration for Mac Email This guide will help you configure your Webshield email...
Open up Windows 8 Mail. Point your cursor up to lower right hand corner and start moving it...