myVOIP Phone Interface
myVOIP Phone Interface Description
With the myVOIP Phone interface you can:
- View current phone logs
- View and download past invoices and call logs
- Change the call "flow" for your phone service
First Click on the VOIP Phone link on the Webshield Home page
Now you need to enter your full username and password for your VOIP phone login
Viewing my call Information
View your basic information summary on the main screen, including the total current spend on VOIP calls
To View invoices click on Invoices on the Left, select the Details Icon on the right to view the particular monthly invoice of your choice
To get Detailed information on the calls and expenses made in that invoice click on the basic or detailed versions of the invoices on the right (either Acrobat reader or Excel)
Changing call "Flow" - Call diversion, voicemail, etc
Call Flow setup allows you to change the incoming call events:
- Calls can come into your connected phone device (when call flow is left blank)
- Calls can be directed to voicemail (an audio file of the voicemail will be emailed to your selected email account)
- Calls can be directed to another number (another VOIP phone extension you use, or to a mobile or landline). NOTE call charges may apply with redirection to external numbers
Calls can be directed
- Immediately the phone rings
- After a number of unanswered rings
- when the line is busy
- or when the connected device "fails" ie: is not connected or power is off
First Select "call flow" for the Phone "device" you wish to manage calls for:
Then click on the edit icon on the right of the call "event" you wish to alter (eg: before call, busy, failed, etc)
Choose the action you want.
- None - will allow the connected phone device to ring on "before call" or for the caller to get the engaged tone for "busy", "failed" or "no answer"
- Forward - Will divert the call to either another VOIP phone extension or an external number (call charges apply for all calls diverted to external numbers)
- Voicemail - Will divert calls to voicemail. It's is best to use this option for "busy", "no answer" or "failed". Voicemail messages are recorded and emailed to your chosen email address (listed in the device settings)
Click on the tick next to the chosen action, then chose where you want the call diverted to:
Was this answer helpful?
Webshield Webmail Description The webmail system allows you to: Send and recieve emails...
my Webshield Accounting Description The myWebshield Accounting system allows you to: View...