Thunderbird Mail Guide
Some users have found themselves unable to send emails due to using old email settings. Here is a basic guide on how to update your email program to the latest secure sending settings.
Open up Thunderbird and open the 'Account Settings' options under the 'Tools' menu:
This should open up a window like the one below:
- Click on Outgoing Server (SMTP) option
- Choose the email account you are using on the right
- Click on EditNow to change the outgoing port settings to port 587 with TLS security
1) Set the 'Use secure connection' option to 'TLS'2) Set the 'Port' to 587That's it! Now you can press OK and close the windows to store these settings.
- You do not need to change your email account name, password or incoming email settings to change your outgoing settings
- Your outgoing (SMTP) server name is: mail.webshield.net.au
- Your outgoing server port is: 587
- Your security type is: TLS
If you are still having trouble you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 309 121
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
How to change the number of days your email is kept on the server - Outlook When you leave...
1) Open Settings from the sidebar 2) Select Add account 3) Enter your email address 4) Select...
How to change roundcube passwordGo to http://mail.webshield.net.au
How can I keep the size of an IMAP email inbox down? First you need to see the difference with...
cPanel Mail features – A Basic Introduction Index 1, How to log in2, Add, remove & edit...