Base de Conhecimento
Thunderbird Mail Guide
Some users have found themselves unable to send emails due to using old email settings. Here is a basic guide on how to update your email program to the latest secure sending settings.
Open up Thunderbird and open the 'Account Settings' options under the 'Tools' menu:
This should open up a window like the one below:
- Click on Outgoing Server (SMTP) option
- Choose the email account you are using on the right
- Click on EditNow to change the outgoing port settings to port 587 with TLS security
1) Set the 'Use secure connection' option to 'TLS'2) Set the 'Port' to 587That's it! Now you can press OK and close the windows to store these settings.
- You do not need to change your email account name, password or incoming email settings to change your outgoing settings
- Your outgoing (SMTP) server name is: mail.webshield.net.au
- Your outgoing server port is: 587
- Your security type is: TLS
If you are still having trouble you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 309 121
Esta resposta lhe foi útil?
Your email address password can be changed by logging on to webmail (roundcube).If your email...
Email configuration for Microsoft Outlook 2007 This guide will help you configure your...
The steps to forward emails as attachments are the same in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and...
Open up Windows 8 Mail. Point your cursor up to lower right hand corner and start moving it...
What is a .pst file? A .pst file is Microsoft Outlooks file type for storing numbers of emails....